b smiles and sunny days

Saturday, September 05, 2009

On a darker note...

Political correctness in America plunges to a new low.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/article6822127.ece
Posted by b smiles at 12:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • The Craft Shop
  • My Backyard
  • Stop Motion 101
  • Let my Heart Shine Brighter Than the Sun
  • Cotton Candy
  • Sandy "send big present" Pearson
  • My ROCKIN Sista-n-Law

About Me

My photo
b smiles
Every step of my path has conditioned me for the life I'm living right now. I was born to be Dale's wife and the mother of our children. I thrive here. If I am nothing else in this life, I endeavor to be the sweet, sweet face of Jesus to my family. I have yet to even catch sight of the goal, but if it takes the rest of my life, I will run hard after Him until His face is so evident in mine that He is the One they see when they look at me. Oh to be like Him, oh to be like Him...
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (28)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (119)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (23)
      • I heart Tuesdays
      • O bla dee o bla da life goes on oh...
      • Saturday's Recital
      • Disclaimer
      • Dolphins!!!
      • Routine
      • Indoor Forts
      • Reading
      • It's Friday, I'm in LOVE!!!
      • Baking Soda
      • HAAAAP-PY BIRTH-DAAAYY, AUNT APRIL!!! uh.. yesterday
      • TRY THIS!!!
      • Voddie Baucham
      • More on Cooking Light
      • Date Night
      • Cooking Light
      • The Middle Ones
      • The Little Girls
      • On a darker note...
      • First Day of School
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (yesterday) MOM!!!
      • Happy Birthday (yesterday) LEILA!!!
      • Happy Belated Birthday, to DEISHA!
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (109)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2007 (76)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.